Tuesday, June 03, 2008

And Two Months Later....

Matty's still growing, growing! Krys blessed him in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. It was the most beautiful blessing I've ever heard. Short and sweet (and my Grandpa tells me it's one of the most correct blessings he's heard in years).

Matty had his first shots yesterday afternoon and had a little bit of a hard time with them. He was really grumpy last night and just wanted to nap. So we gave him some tylenol and he slept for a few hours.

He started smiling and babbling to us about two weeks ago and it just keeps getting better and better. He always seems to be so excited about something and so happy to tell us about what he's been up to today or what he dreamed about. (Or at least, I think that's what he's trying to tell me.)

No comments: