Saturday, August 30, 2008

Very Late Post


So, it's been far too long since my last post. Here's a really quick catch-up post:

Guess what! Krys graduated from Magna Cum Laud WSU! He has a fancy diploma (that I framed the other day). It has his name on it and everything. I couldn't be more proud. Matt and I got all dressed up and Krys' parent took us up to see Krys walk with his class. There was a couple who were graduating that had their kids dressed up in purple caps and gowns. I almost handed Matt to Krys as he walked by to accept his degree. I should have, but I decided not to. (Don't know why, still kicking myself for not.) Krys has a new job at GroupLink and is currently in the application process for an internship in New Mexico. (I'll let you know if he gets it.)

Matt is wonderful. He's sooo big now. I was telling Krys earlier today that a lot of the time I forget how small he still is because he's growing so fast and is so much bigger than he was. He's a real thinker (like his Daddy). He spends a lot of time concentrating on how this toy works or how that tag is attached. (Tags are his new hobby.) He weighs over 15 pounds now and I think he's about 25 inches tall. Krys and I love to show him off to anyone that has the patience for it.

I'm being a Stay at Home Mom. There are good and bad days, but all Matt needs to do is smile at me and it melts the bad away. I've been trying to add a little bit of income by doing some online work. I'm also going to try and go back to work for a friend of my dad's really soon. (I just need to get up the gumption to do it.) I've also been doing some volunteer work for the Choral Arts Society of Utah.

So there you are, Our News in a Nutshell.

No comments: